To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business
- Have a minimum of 15 full-time or part-time employees working in the United
Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland)**
- Must be in business a minimum of one year
- Must be an ad agency, ad-tech firm, media company, or the marketing division of a brand
Note: You may enter as a single location of an organization. If you enter as a single location, all of the above must apply for that location and you must apply with the location indicated in the organization’s name (e.g. XYZ Agency – Manchester). Should you make the list, your name will include the specific office.
If you are entering as a marketing division of a larger company:
Must have a minimum of 15 employees working in the division (only those employees will be surveyed)
Must enter with the company name including the specific division (i.e. ABC Corporation – Marketing and PR Division)
** To ensure credibility, organisations having 15-24 employees must have an
80% or better response rate on the employee survey. Temporary, per diem, seasonal,
independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted
in the number of employees or included in the survey process.